SIEM and Log Management
The Leader In Next-gen-seim And Log Management
What are logs, and what Is log management?
All kinds of hardware and software produce messages called logs. These computer-generated messages or logs show complex functions of applications and devices, including users’ login attempts. The text-based logs can be stored locally or in remote servers.
Log management collects and stores log data created by an organization’s operating system. The program gathers and centralizes (NA spelling) log data from numerous endpoints. Log management systems collect, store, index, report on, and search log data.
Security Information Event Management (SIEM)
Security Information Event Management collects log analysis solutions and software that provides MSPs with a comprehensive picture of network activities. SIEM systems have all the benefits of log management systems and enhanced security in three critical areas.
- Security event management (SEM)
- Security information management (SIM)
- Security event correlation (SEC).
Importance of managed SIEM services?
You do not have to do anything with security information and event management service; we will manage the workload. Here are some reasons why you need SIEM and Log Management Service.
Lack of resources
Small companies don't have the resources to perform SIEM functions. Sometimes they only have a few IT professionals who are already busy doing the highest value-added tasks such as developing and implementing new software. Hiring an experienced managed IT service company can help you monitor network events and respond to them promptly.
Lack of time
Security information and event management products are complex and different from each other; it may need entire days or weeks to learn them. As a Managed SIEM service, we can quickly monitor your network and spot malicious activity. We’ll inform you immediately and help you eliminate issues as soon as possible.
Lack of budget
Hiring in-house IT professionals to set and monitor the network is quite expensive. You might be able to afford it if you are a multinational company, but most small and mid-sized companies hire third-party managed services providers because these services are affordable.
Why choose ITGuru for SIEM solutions?
ITGuru SIEM-as-a-Service is a cloud-hosted solution designed to help your company boost its security posture by simplifying the administration and monitoring of mission-critical systems and applications.
ITGuru SIEM captures, analyses, and reports log data from various operating system-based networks, applications, servers, and endpoints. Our dashboards provide a bird’s-eye view of the whole enterprise, and our sophisticated threat detection capabilities notify us of potential security threats in real-time. The following characteristics best define our SIEM systems:.
- Visibility: Integrated dashboards give us a high-level view of your network and access to both present and historical log data.
- Consolidation: Logs from around the company are gathered and stored in a central location, together with contextual information about the logs.
- Organization: The collected logs are transformed to a standard format and classified for easy reference and storing.
- Correlation: Machine learning, algorithms, rules, statistics, and real-time data are used to compare event logs.
- Alerts: When a possible danger is discovered, we receive an email, SMS, and SNMP notifications.
- Prioritization: Potential security threats are prioritized based on their severity.
- Reporting: For compliance purposes, reports based on SIEM logging are generated automatically.